Sergio and Bear Sergio and Bear

SERGIO AND BEAR WOOOOO!

And stuff!

Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

Unbefreakinlievable

I am just too impressed. *big time applause*

Ego, Rubber, and I are just going too crazy over this.

Incredible job.

The Matrix Still Has You The Matrix Still Has You

Fthreat here

Fthreat from the Lilypad here. I don't review Newgrounds movies very often, but I just wanted to come pay my respects to this movie.
Very well done, and I congratulate you all on your hard work that will soon pay off if it has not already done so. This is a fantastic piece of work.

Cheers. I salute you. *salutes*

The Return of Ganondorf The Return of Ganondorf

thumbsup

that was very good, Frog. The Chicken Dance hehehe Keep it up.

The old TN episode 3 The old TN episode 3

What's up, guys?? Quite a good job.

Greetings to the Tomorrow Nobody guys. I just wanted to say that you guys did a great job on your series. Lots of the random crap is exactly what I thought of the situation (especially the XBox deal...lol). Now, I wanted to ask you one question because it was brewing in my mind while I was watching the series. What was the program that you used to create the cartoons?? If you guys respond, thanks a bunch, and keep on going. It looks like the Newgrounds crows wants more more more.
Adios, Fthreat.

Tomorrows-Nobody responds:

Macromedia Flash for the animation.. CoolEdit Pro 2.0 for the audio.

Harry Potter/DBZ 3 Harry Potter/DBZ 3

MAKE MORE CARTOONS!!

Once again, I laughed my butt off tonight. There was no explanation on how hard I laughed. This brings me up to this question. Does that have to be the last one???? Or will you make cartoons of other characters that you want to kill??? All I'm saying is that your 3 cartoons are pretty hilarious. Keep up the good work.

ImageNation responds:

Thanks and it's not our last cartoon or our last killing spree just the last of the potter DBZ together toon potters starting to get kinda old and it's just time to move on. but we plan to make more seirous cartoon like our vampire hunter ina and funny ones like potter so don't worry